Stanisic Architects is a multidisciplinary design studio currently involved in a wide range of projects of different sizes and at different stages with an excellent pipeline of work into the future.
We are currently seeking a number of Architects and Graduate of Architecture with minimum 5 years local experience to join our office.
We are offering:
- Projects that achieve design excellence.
- Design-focused design and documentation.
- Collaborative office environment where we work hard during the day to negate the need to work additional hours.
- Central Sydney location close to Town Hall in a Harry Seidler Building – Alliance Francaise de Sydney.
- A range of project types – smaller residential apartment building, large mixed-use towers, multiple buildings on prominent sites, masterplanning.
- Relatively flat office hierarchy where everyone is able to work directly with the Director and Principal.
- A smaller office where you can learn and develop skills working along-side experienced staff with the ability to reference numerous award winning projects we have completed.
- Hands-on experience to learn and develop your skills and interests.
A proficiency in Revit, Adobe Indesign/Photoshop and Microsoft Office essential. Enscape preferred but not essential.
If you would like to be considered for a position at Stanisic Architects, please send a 3 x page, A4 size CV and Portfolio (PDF Format) to email@example.com.
We are interested to understand your experience and specifically what responsibilities you had working on each project.
No recruitment agencies or third party applications will be considered.
Graduates of Architecture